The CAE and finite element analysis technology that EnDuraSim offers is world leading in its CAE functionality and return on investment.
However, the right people and quality support is what makes the real difference for clients to achieve the best outcomes in the shortest time. In the strictest sense, software maintenance is about new releases and the occasional software error. These are important – but represent only a small fraction of the value that comes with engaging EnDuraSim’s combined 80+ years specialist experience in CAE technology, support, training, formal education and professional services. We know how to apply engineering simulation technology to real engineering challenges, so a software support call with EnDuraSim typically accesses depth and breadth of practical knowledge that extends far beyond release notes or error reports. Support calls often involve questions on:
* Overcoming common (and uncommon) user modelling / analysis / computing errors;
* Better techniques for operating the software;
* Technical and practical engineering issues;
* Methods to extend (or rationalise) the physics being represented;
* Ways to improve the overall efficiency (thus, ROI) of the simulation process;
* Advancing analysts’ competence/experience level;
* Understanding what situations and physics can be effectively addressed by simulation and finite element analysis.
EnDuraSim is committed to making our quality of support a distinguishing character of the interaction we have with our clients. Amongst the day-to-day pressures of clients needing to achieve their own results, our aim is to make simulation an enjoyable and rewarding experience.